Do you know the difference?   A Homeowners’ policy is very specific in how it responds to water losses—certain things are covered, but other losses may not be.   You need to know how YOUR homeowners policy will protect you if you had a burst pipe, a flooded basement,  a sewer back-up or sump overflow.      Read the article in the link below and then give us a call to  review your policy.    We can suggest coverage options to fill any gaps.   And don’t forget        where you can get coverage for the breakdown of your home systems and appliances including the broken pipe!   Click on the link below and then give us a call.